Location of Venue
11th Floor Conference room
USC/Information Sciences Institute
4676 Admiralty Way
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
- Please to go to 11th floor directly.
- You may park in either the parking lot or in the attached parking structure. Please remember to bring your parking ticket with you to be validated by ISI's receptionist on the 11th floor.
Hotels Near USC-ISI in Marina del Rey, CA
- Hotel MdR Marina del Rey - a DoubleTree by Hilton 13480 Maxella Avenue, Marina del Rey, CA, 90292, USA
- DoubleTree offers a [University of Southern California] rate, currently ~$159 per night (exclusive of taxes).
- Walking time to USC-ISI is approximately 12 minutes.
- Jamaica Bay Inn 4175 Admiralty Way Marina del Rey, CA 90292, USA
- USC rates range around $159 per night.
- In order to make an online reservation, at the preferred USC rates:
- Visit http://www.jamaicabayinn.com
- In the box on the left side, under Online Reservations, input desired check-in and check out dates.
- Click on the Advanced Option tab right below.
- Type USC into the box labeled Corporate/Promotion code.
- Click on the Book Now button.
- In order to make reservations by phone, call the hotel at (310) 823-5333 and ask for the [USC Corporate] rate
- Walking time to USC-ISI is approximately 24 minutes.
- Hilton Garden Inn 4200 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA, 90292, USA
- Marina del Rey Marriott 4100 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA, 90292, USA
- Rates range around $179 per night, exclusive of taxes.
- Ask the hotel if a Government and/or University of Southern California (Information Sciences Institute) rate is offered for the desired dates.
- Walking time to USC-ISI is approximately 25 minutes.
Phone: 1-310-823-5333, Toll Free: 1-888-823-5333
The [USC Corporate rate] ranges from $169-174 per night (depending on the particular date), exclusive of taxes.
Government rate is not available during the week of May 5,, 2014.
Walking time to USC-ISI is approximately 19 minutes.
If you are not able to find a hotel in the Marina del Rey area that offers government per diem, another option is to find a hotel that is near to LAX. Commute time from LAX to USC-ISI is ~15 minutes, depending on time of day/traffic.
Visa Letter Guidelines for GameSec
To obtain your Visa letters, please send an email to the general chair at [email protected] while including the following information:
- Full Name as it appears on your passport.
- Passport number and issuing country.
- Current address and affiliation.
- The title of your accepted GameSec paper.